01 May 2012

May Day

Today marks the beginning of the month of May.  Where did the last four months go??

It also marks the month that I am hoping to get more assistance in our baby makin’ endeavors.  When I had an appointment with my NP in February, I was told that if my cycles didn’t start regulating themselves (I guess the prenatal vitamins she put me on were supposed to help with that?), we would talk again in May about perhaps starting to use prescription medications (at the time, Metformin was mentioned) to help speed the process along.  Now that it’s May, I’m getting a little antsy.

I’m planning on waiting a couple of weeks before I contact my NP (I’ll actually probably call on the 13th - that was the date of my appointment in February) to see what she thinks now.  Since my last appointment, absolutely nothing has happened (aside from the fun stuff ;D) - super disappointing, and I really don’t think it can be healthy either.    Hopefully she will stick to what she said before, and we’ll be able to get things going again.  My fingers are crossed, and any positive vibes would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment