30 August 2012

One Step Forward ...

And 1,000 steps back.  Yeah, I’m exaggerating a little - it’s not that bad, but setbacks while TTC SUCK.

Yesterday was CD40.  Not even remotely close to the longest I’ve gone between cycles (154 days), but I didn’t want to sit around waiting for something to happen.  Thankfully the nurses in my doctor’s office are very helpful and prompt, and my doctor is super proactive with my treatment.  I got a phone call maybe a half hour after sending an email to the doctor’s office from a very nice nurse asking for more details, and then she called back after about 15 minutes with a plan of action from the doctor.

I started taking Provera again tonight to hopefully induce another cycle, and I have 100mg of Clomid to take on CD5-9.  I was really hoping that I wouldn’t have to start the Provera again, and I was especially hopeful after having AF show up on her own - early - in July.  Unfortunately, that just wasn’t the case - stupid body.

Along with the medications, I’d like to get more into the yoga I kind of started practicing.  Once in a while I’ll spend a half hour or so on it, but I need to start a regular routine.  It might not make a huge difference, but it can’t hurt.  Maybe combining all of these factors will get us a BFP in September … my fingers (and toes) are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment