10 July 2013

Tried It

I can officially cross two more items off the "tried it" list.  Two things that don't appear to be on the fun little list below ...

Earlier today, I had my HSG.  Holy eff, it was "uncomfortable" (if uncomfortable means ohshit this frakkin' hurts!!).  Before the procedure, I asked the radiology nurse if there would be a physical picture printed so I could get a copy for my scrapbook - unfortunately, there was not.  The procedure itself was pretty quick, and I've been crampy and uncomfortable all night, but I'm surviving.  Oh, and they saw the "fill and spill" of everything being clear and my ute is the correct shape, so things are good.

The second thing I can check off the list is giving myself a Follistim injection.  I put it off for a while, then B helped pump me up to do the damn thing.  I got everything ready, I cried for a minute, then said fuck it, stabbed the needle in, pressed the button, and it was done.  I have 3 more doses in the pen, 2 of which I am definitely expecting to take.  Hopefully I won't have to refill any time soon, because it's so expensive, and we're super broke.  I'll maybe have an idea tomorrow during my ultrasound appointment, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had to make another follicle check appointment for Saturday.

Crossing fingers and toes for good news ...


No comments:

Post a Comment