20 January 2014

It's CD35 and I'm Pissed [updated]

I am sooooo pissed at my uterus.

My previous 3 cycles have all been 30 days (the first 2 were natural, the most recent was after stopping the vag progesterone), but apparently I was stupid to think my body was finally cooperating.  I don't know if I should blame this wonky cycle on the progesterone from last cycle or on the 3-4 lbs I gained back (after losing 13).  Either way, I'm angry that things aren't going the way they were supposed to - again.

I'm planning on calling the RE's office today, and hopefully they'll call in a prescription for Provera so we can get this show on the road (and by "get this show on the road," I mean wait 2.5 weeks for AF so we can finally move on).  I thought I could expect AF this morning, because all day yesterday and last night, I was exhausted and experiencing some really intense cramps.  I was wrong though, no signs at all today.  So now, everything is pushed back to starting in the middle of February, and we've lost another month.

I'm so sick of constantly fighting all of these elements that are outside of my control, and I'm especially sick of constantly feeling like I'm losing.  It's not supposed to be this hard!  Ugh.


Updated at 7:15 pm:  Apparently all it took was a temper tantrum, because right before I called the RE, I started spotting.  Tomorrow is definitely CD1, and things seem to be back on track, at least for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment