18 September 2011

A Fresh Start

I think I've finally done the impossible.  I have successfully warmed my lovely hubster up to the idea of starting our family.  What better way to celebrate than to blog about our adventure?

About Me:  Friends call me Ju, I'm 20-something years old,and I've been married to my best friend/sidekick/soul mate B since August 2010.  I'm a daycare teacher, but that doesn't stop me from swearing like a sailor.  I pretend to be creative and artsy, but I'm not really all that talented.  I love writing (especially with pen and paper, although blogging seems fun too), and I'm very particular about my writing instruments.  I enjoy building cheap-o particle board furniture, and at some point, I'd love to renovate our entire house.

Let the adventure begin ...

No comments:

Post a Comment