05 November 2011

One Line

I ordered some HPTs earlier this week so that I could find out if the phantom symptoms I had been experiencing were not so phantom after all.  This morning was the best time to do the test, so at 6:30 am, when I couldn’t hold it anymore, I decided to test.  And the result?  One line.  As in just the control.  Boo!

Disappointing, but not surprising.  We would have to have very efficient reproductive systems for a positive result to be possible.  It’s not the end of the world though - it just means we get to keep doing the baby dance until it works.  I’m also thinking that I’m going to order a vitamin supplement that is designed to aid in conception (and to regulate the reproductive system).  I could go see a doctor and tell them that things have been pretty irregular, but I want to try natural remedies before going the clinical route.  Hopefully we will have good luck with the added boost - many of the reviews claim to have positive results after only one month instead of the 3 that the supplement claims to take.  Maybe we will find out … I just hope that we are successful sooner rather than later - I don’t want to upset my future sister-in-law by being due around the same time as her October wedding next year.

Luck and Baby Dust are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment