05 December 2012

Today is 6DPO.  I think.

Last week on Wednesday and Thursday, my CBEFM did something amazing - it gave me a peak reading.  I had positive OPK’s those days as well.  Words can’t even describe how shocking that was to me.  I went in to the clinic on Thursday for the hCG trigger just to be sure … my fingers are crossed.

My current plan is to test on the 13th (that should be long enough for all of the trigger to be out of my system).  I’m hoping the next week goes quickly.  I have some things planned to keep me busy - Friday night will be our 6th consecutive game night held at our house, and my sister-in-law and a good friend are coming up to do some holiday baking this weekend.  At the very least, the next few days should pass quickly … the four days after that will be the worst.

As far as my intuition goes … I have no inkling either way.  Maybe after another few days it’ll kick in.

No comments:

Post a Comment