05 March 2012

My Hubsie is Amazing

… and now he’s going to have a major ego.

Seriously though, he’s really gone above and beyond lately.  Sunday, we went shopping and he let me buy another tin bucket at Target to use in the gray bedroom (this one is gray, so now I have 2 circle buckets - a white and a gray, and 2 oval buckets in aqua).  He also bought me an amazing (or awful) book - Tyra Banks’ “Modelland.”  I can already tell it’s going to be ridiculous. I suggested reading it together at bedtime - one chapter a night, so we could enjoy it together - he wasn’t very interested.  Instead, B mandated that I give a full book report when I’m finished reading.  I can only imagine the hilarity that will ensue.  Along with these other amazing purchases, I was able to snag Cadbury Mini Eggs and Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs.

Some time later this week, I should be receiving my new The Sims 3 Expansion Pack because B pre-ordered it for me a lonnnnnnnnnnng time ago when it was first announced.  I friggen love that game - I can’t wait to play it!

But B’s generosity doesn’t end there!  He’s also been buying tickets for various shows.  We’ll be seeing Aziz Ansari (for the second time) in May, and this coming Saturday, we’ll be going to Chicago to see “Bring It On:  The Musical” as an early birthday celebration for me.  I haven’t been to a real play in a long tine (like since 6th grade), so I’m super excited.

All of this amazing stuff, along with booking different things for our trip to Atlanta in less than 40 days!  Seriously, what a guy!  It feels really good to get spoiled a bit, and I appreciate everything he’s doing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment