17 February 2012

Results Are In!

I got the call yesterday letting me know that the lab results from my appointment on Monday were available.  But of course I didn’t get the message until after the lab had closed - I have the worst timing ever.  So I had to wait until this morning to call back and find out …

Everything is normal.

On the one hand, I’m relieved that there’s nothing wrong with my reproductive system.  On the other, this means that there is no medical explanation for why things are irregular and annoying.  Ugh.

According to the nurse I spoke with, we’re supposed to just keep going at it (haha, I’m so classy) for another few months to see if we can get pregnant on our own, and if we aren’t successful after a year of trying (September/October) then I’ll need to see an OB/GYN for further analysis.

A little bit of good news with a side of frustration … not quite what I was hoping for from this appointment, but … I guess I’ll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment