28 February 2012

What I've Been Up to Lately

As I mentioned before, I’ve been doing a crummy job of posting regularly over here on my lovely little Tumblr.  Instead of going crazy with my excuses, I figured I’d make it easy with a bullet point list of what I’ve been doing for the past week or so:

  • This weekend, two of my closest friends came up to hang out.  We spent most of Saturday shopping in Milwaukee’s Third Ward (aka where my favorite stationery store is - I managed to walk out without spending too much money!).  We also talked a bit about planning a girls weekend getaway this summer to either St. Louis or the Mall of America.

  • I followed through on something!!  I made a few felt crafts (mentioned in the previous post), and I also made some really cute string-tie envelopes that I found via Pinterest (here’s the tutorial) - B totally didn’t think I was going to make these (I may have promised that there would be thousands of them around our house) … he was wrong!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  • General laziness.  Lots of it.

  • I finally ordered the wedding pictures that my mother-in-law picked out a year and a half ago.  I also ordered pictures from our honeymoon road trip that we went on last March.  I think I finally found some motivation for putting together a honeymoon scrapbook - just in time for our trip this April!  Hopefully the motivation continues and I can get that trip scrapped right away when we get back.  I even mapped out some ideas for a wedding scrapbook … I might even start working on that this weekend!
Hopefully my motivation to follow through continues and I get back in the groove of posting on this boring ass blog.  I kinda love it.


      No comments:

      Post a Comment