15 July 2012

6DPO?

Or maybe 5?  Or maybe not at all?

Fertility Friend says I might have ovulated between CD19 and CD22, but I haven’t gotten crosshairs and ovulation hasn’t been detected.  According to MyFertilityCharts.com, I definitely ovulated on CD20 or CD21 (it originally was 21, then I entered my CM data for a few days that I had forgotten to enter, and it switched to 20).  I also got 2 positive OPK’s, on days 19 and 20.  All of that information made for one confused lady.

On Thursday, I called my doctor’s office on (as I was instructed at my original appointment) to let them know that I think I had an ovulation event, and they put an order in for me to have my progesterone levels checked today (Sunday).  (Side Note:  According to the nurse I talked to, the OPK data is considered more reliable than BBT data - I thought that was kind of interesting.  I don’t know if I agree/believe that necessarily, but it’s good to know.) 

I’m very anxious for my results! If I am 5-6DPO, then I guess I’d POAS after July 24th.  As exciting as it is, I’m not really expecting anything this cycle.  I’m really trying to stay positive, but I have to stop getting my hopes up.  Besides, I just don’t have that kind of luck.  Who knows, maybe the universe will prove me wrong.  Just in case I’m not wrong, I have a trick up my sleeve for the next cycle … but I’ll get to that at another time ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment