12 January 2013

Happenings

Project 365 - I decided to start taking a photo a day to help with my resolution to take more pictures.  I’ve been using the Project 365 iPhone app to keep myself on track.  I started out doing really well, but after a week or so, I started slacking (no surprise there).  It’s hard to remember to take a picture every single day, and some days, there’s really nothing photo worthy going on - it’s a challenge.  We’ll see how long I manage to stick with this project.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out - I am addicted to this game.  B and I started playing at the same time, and even though this isn’t a competitive game, I can’t help but check in on B’s progress (and get jealous when he’s doing better than I am).  Typically, he’s ahead of me in XP and levels up before I do, and I’m ahead in tasks and buildings.  (If you play the game and want to add another friend, my username is JustJu21)

TTC - It’s looking like this is going to be another long cycle that will only end with the help of medication.  Boo.  I’m going to call my NP’s office Monday morning to update her on things, and I’ll probably get another prescription for Provera and then move onto my 3rd monitored Clomid cycle.  As much as I’m glad to have the added insight provided by the monitored cycles, it’s kind of a pain in the ass.  Please, please, please ute and ovaries … do your damn job already!

Things have been quite mellow around here lately for the most part, which is fine with me.  A little more progress in the TTC department would be appreciated, but otherwise, I can’t complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment