03 June 2012

Bed Hog

I really should be asleep right now, but Sleeping Hubs keeps trying to infiltrate my side of the bed, so I have to stay awake to protect my bed territory. I’ve decided that kicking (gently!) at his legs so he’ll get them the eff away from my side of the bed is my best defense (I’m going to get a lot of crap from him about this in the morning). I need my space so I can fall asleep!


I like to be totally spread out when I sleep, and I can’t stand to have any of B’s limbs on me - no legs on top of my legs, no arms across my chest making me feel like I’m being strangled. Cuddling is only okay before I’m trying to fall asleep or when “cuddling” means putting my legs on top of him to gain more bed real estate. Or I guess when I’m already asleep and I don’t realize the cuddling is happening.


Any other bed hogs out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment