13 June 2012

Exciting Week

1. June 9&10 - we celebrated my twin sisters and their graduation from high school. It made me feel old - I graduated from high school 8 years ago.


2. June 11 - we went to Chicago and were in the audience for a taping of Conan O’Brien’s talk show. Our seats were awesome (6 rows back from the stage) and because B is smart and wore a bright green shirt, it was easy to pick out the backs of our heads while watching the show.


3. June 13 - ordered my first pair of TOMS. I can’t wait for them to get here! (I bought the Herringbone with yellow soles)


4. June 14 - my last day of taking Provera! Hopefully it does it’s job and this is our cycle! (I’m actually trying to stay cautiously optimistic … It’s just hard not to daydream)


5. June 16 - B’s birthday :). Possible movie marathon at the budget theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment