30 June 2012

I'm in a Blogging Slump

And I feel really awful about it.

My motivation to do pretty much anything is at absolute zero.  I blame my work schedule.  I am not a morning person, which makes waking up and being at work before 6am every freaking weekday a HUGE challenge.  Ugh.  And then add in the behavioral issues that I’m dealing with … I’m just exhausted.

Thankfully, there’s a short work week coming up - I was able to snag July 3rd as a vacation day (it also happens to be the day that our small town celebrates Independence day every year), and work is closed on the 4th to celebrate the holiday.  Hopefully having a couple of days to sleep in will refresh my mind enough to get a couple decent posts published.  I feel like I have a lot to say (especially considering I recently finished my first round of Clomid, I’ve been reading TTC related books thanks to the local library, I’m bidding on a TTC related item on eBay, I’ve gotten back on track with charting … lots of things happening right now), so hopefully I’ll get back to generating some content soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment