02 June 2013

Quickie

I have a few more substantial drafts simmering on the back-burner, but I haven't had the time or motivation to actually finish and publish them yet.  Hopefully those will be ready soon, but in the meantime, I have a quick TTC update.

Wednesday afternoon, I had my baseline ultrasound (it was CD4) and I was given the all clear, allowing me to start the Letrozole right away.  On her way out of the exam room, my RE asked how I was doing on the Metformin, which really confused me - I've never been on Metformin.  After I explained that to her, she said that if this cycle doesn't work out, then next cycle we'll add Metformin to the cocktail, and that was the end of the appointment.  Tonight will be my last dose of the Letrozole, and so far I haven't noticed much - maybe a few twinges here and there ... I don't know.  I really hope that I have a decent reaction to the Letrozole - this is getting exhausting.  I just want things to work out for once.

Aside from that, it's been a sad week - a close friend of mine got some really devastating news at the beginning of the week, and my heart hurts for her.  If you could spend a minute to send prayers or vibes or whatever you're into, it would be very much appreciated.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment