12 September 2014

Blog Challenge Day 12: #IFproblems

Even after nearly 3 years of trying to conceive, I haven't had any really embarrassing or funny stories yet.  I'm almost a little disappointed, honestly.

I do know that we'll have a semi-entertaining scenario soon.  In a couple of weeks, we have a wedding to attend - just in time for me to start PIO shots.  I'm hoping B and I will be able to comandeer a bathroom so we can have some privacy while I get the shot.  If all else fails, I suppose we could do it in the car, but that's definitely a last resort situation.  I'm sure everything will work out fine and it will end up being a non-event.  I should feel thankful that nothing has gone awry so far, but it just feels wrong to not have any embarrassing stories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment