02 September 2014

Blog Challenge Day 2: Rituals/Superstitions

Okay, time for day 2 of the 30 day challenge.  I'll be honest, I didn't have a great answer for this one, I was more intersested in hearing about other people's answers, so my apologies in advance for the response. :$

Do you have any rituals or superstitions that you feel bring you good luck for appointments?

Does overthinking everything count as a ritual?  Haha.  The only ritual that I have followed through with regularly is wearing my Origami Owl hope necklace to every appointment.  Once in a while, I wear orange clothes or socks because Twitter taught me that orange is the color of the fertility chakra, but so far, it hasn't brought me any extra fertile vibes.  I need to get into the habit of listening to my Circle + Bloom meditations regularly, but I've definitely been slacking in that department.  As far as superstitions go, I always wish at 11:11 and touch blue (11:11, make a wish, touch something blue and it will come true), but that's pretty much where my rituals and superstitions end.

Are there any fun rituals or superstitions that I should adopt?  I'm always interested in trying new things! :)

1 comment: