15 September 2014

Blog Challenge Day 14: Traits/Characteristics/Values

This post is late (a day late and a dollar short) because I was planning on collaborating with B on this post yesterday, but that didn't really work out.  I forgot to bring it up on our long car rides, and he fell asleep on the sofa after I asked him for his input (I did get one response last night at least).   Anyway, these are a sampling of the traits, characteristics, and values that we hope to pass on to our future kids - if we shared our complete list, it would me miles long (and probably pretty boring).

We hope our future child(ren) will;
  • Be hard working and have a strong work ethic.  Along with this comes an understanding of the value of money and time.
  • Be open-minded.
  • Be respectful of other people, of animals, and of the planet (yes, I know that sounds kind of hippie dippie, but that's important to me.)
  • Have a strong sense of imagination.
  • Be independent.
  • Have a sense of humor.
  • Love reading and learning.
  • Be compassionate.
So there it is, a very small sample of some characteristics we hope to pass on to our future kids.  

No comments:

Post a Comment