21 September 2014

Blog Challenge Day 20: Share a Passion

Whoops, another late post.  I meant to get this posted yesterday, but we spent the evening at our friend's house playing board games with a bunch of our friends, and before that, most of my family was at our house visiting.

Anyway, the challenge is to share something I'm passionate about, and I had a difficult time thinking of something.  I asked B what I'm passionate about, and his first response was having a baby.  He's definitely not wrong - that has definitely been my biggest passion lately.  It seems like that's all I really talk or think about these days.

I also have a recently rejuvenated passion for my work.  I started babysitting two little boys this summer, and I had a great time being a "teacher" again (most days, anyway).  Since school started, I've only been watching the younger child, and it is so much fun spending one on one time with him.  I've been working on teaching him new words, and it's amazing to hear his vocabulary grow.  There have been a few days when I've felt completely burnt out, and my little buddy has been more than a little difficult, but the good days definitely outnumber the bad.

So those are my top 2 passions right now ... And looking at that is making me think maybe I need to find some more passions :).

No comments:

Post a Comment